Old Photo - Model T Era Hawthorne California Service Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Model T Era Hawthorne California Service Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 09:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 09:45 pm:

I guess that the real estate agent figured it took so long to get service he would sell you a home.

Once again Jay, another great photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:24 pm:

Is there a more exact location, street corners ???
Geo. n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:25 pm:

Hawthorne Boulevard is still divided, but it doesn't have this in the center any more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 11:29 pm:

My gosh, things have changed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 10:43 am:

I can remember that!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration