Tudor roof bows?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Tudor roof bows?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 07:18 am:

I have a 1924 tudor that I am building new roof wood for. my question is about the bows. do they all have the same arch ? thanks. Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 08:57 am:

Ken, that is the way I built mine, I had nothing to go by, KB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:31 am:

If they don't you're going to have very strange looking top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:36 am:

Ken, you want to have something that looks like this when you're done.

If the bows don't all align the same, you won't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 08:07 pm:

Thanks everyone for all the help and pictures. Much appreciated, Ken

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration