Friday Night Crusie-In

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Friday Night Crusie-In
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Lowery - Hendersonville TN on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:29 pm:

Well I had the only Model T, but at least I was accompanied by some Model A's out of over 400 Street Rods. It was fun as always and some fine rides........

application/x-zip-compressedFriday Night Crusie-In
Friday Night Crusie-In.zip (168.5 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:34 pm:

Can't see zip files.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Lowery - Hendersonville TN on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:38 pm:

Great....I screwed up....When I checked the post it showed on my computer that the world had access to all my files....I was trying to figure out how to delete the post....Thanks.....I'll try something different....The pic's are to large and I was trying to find a way to condense them..Chet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:38 pm:

For those who can't open file here's Chester's pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Lowery - Hendersonville TN on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:44 pm:

Thanks, Mike, I feel so stupid when it comes to computers....I appreciate your help....and by the way Mike...for my own concern...were you able to read all the other files on my computer....if so how do I delete the post...Chet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:48 pm:

Chester..your secrets are safe with me..I won't tell anyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Lowery - Hendersonville TN on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:02 am:

I guess this will be the last time I try to post anything. Every time I open it all comes up...How stupid am I...And on top of that , I can't even delete my own post...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:23 am:

Chester, none of us can delete our posts. The forum format doesn't allow it. Only the webmaster, Chris, can delete them.

You don't have to pull your profile and quit. If computer expertise were a requirement, most of us wouldn't be here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:26 am:

Great pics Chester! That is a beautiful tudor. 1926?

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:42 am:

Chester - The only reason I have a profile picture of my depot hack is because "Hap" Tucker put it on for me! Hang in there; you're not the only one that's something less than an "expert" on the computer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:52 am:

Chester, That's a sweet ride you got! BTW I was able to open your ZIP file just fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:38 pm:

Hey Chet, The photos opened fine on my confuser. Don't get embarrassed here! (MTFCA) The content is what matters, and you have a very fine looking sedan that we got to see cause you bothered to post it!

Keep em coming. -John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 03:21 pm:

Chester, I had an unexpected surprise when I open up the file, I was able to enlarge them to full screen size. Nice car

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration