E timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: E timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 09:53 pm:

I would like to have more imfo on the e timer, could anyone help me on this subject?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 09:57 pm:

Mike,
This site should fill you in:
http://www.modeltetimer.com/

If not you can find much more then you wanted to know by searching this forum.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 06:14 am:

thanks jim, that seems to be the answer to a lot of my problems, now the question, are they available and how much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Cuenca Ecuador on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:22 am:

NLA Mike unless some current owner is foolish enough to sell theirs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 07:52 pm:

Mike you didn't list your location on your profile.
There might still be some available. I know some that have more than one so one might be available.

I won't sell you the one I run. I hope you found out all the info you wanted if not please ask again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:53 pm:

i live near st louis, anyone have one?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration