Warning: BEWARE!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Warning: BEWARE!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 10:50 am:

Don't leave pails of blasting sand uncovered where the cats can do what cats do. Fortunately they didn't, but I had to sift the top few inches to be sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 11:08 am:

Ha ha ha! That's a good one, Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:11 pm:

Steve
You have a dilemma there, get rid of the cats or fight the mice and rat problem. Good luck.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:12 pm:

Dilemma? Sounds like he just needs to put the lids back on. Or maybe a piece of ply-wood with a weight on it. =)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:26 pm:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4FPl_PCTjjINpMZNHkkeoD21E iwWQnUp6RTRkU18vWeyuee-TRg
"Time to sandblast something..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:31 pm:

I hate to think what kind of mess my kids would make if I left uncovered buckets of sand laying around the shop. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:32 pm:

Judging by the little paw prints, it looks as if, at least, one cat made a good faith effort to investigate the buckets, but realized the aiming area was too small to contain the deposit and went elsewhere. Steve would probably not have been so lucky had he had his sand in a wider mouthed bucket. LOL! :-) Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 02:10 pm:

Yep,blasting with cat booboo would make for a crappy finish!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 04:24 pm:

I like to have a few cats and nice big rat snakes around, for the reason that Bob mentioned. I usually keep the sand covered. Just forgot this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 04:46 pm:

I keep my sandblast sand in the buckets I used to buy kitty litter in. The lids are attached and hinged.
Now if I could just get the sand blasters to work right. (Cheap Harbor Freight stuff)
Thank you Steve J, and Mack C, for the laughs!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 04:49 pm:

Steve, You're the cat's meow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 06:27 pm:

Just train the cats to do a number 1 rather than a number 2. Then use the stuff. Saves time: blast the parts clean and "metal prep" them at the same time! (depending on the cat, you results may vary) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 06:33 pm:

Cat poop is easier to sift out than mouse poop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 07:30 pm:

Boy, we've got some real poop experts here.:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration