Anyone looking for a good 1913 project before I list it on T-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Anyone looking for a good 1913 project before I list it on T-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 01:27 pm:

I am going to put up a great 1913 motor, frame with front and rear end with nice 2 piece drive shaft, have clear title, no rust. rear end came out of a 1912 Torpedo driver, frame is nice with running board supports Bob
Will post a few pictures in a bit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 02:09 pm:

Post a few pictures, Bob, please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 02:59 pm:

I have not checked the motor number as is has been filed a bit I was told 13 but have not had time to inspect it, I do have a clear 13 title, here are a few pictures, can sell with the motor or with out,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 03:19 pm:

Was the chassis picked up at Chickasha this last year? What are you asking for it? PM me if you don't want to say here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 10:43 pm:

Bob

Is your place still in business? A friend states no one is answering the phone. Or did you take a needed vacation?

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 09:07 am:

Correction, motor is 1914 I just checked, yes Dave still going strong, been in the back buildings a lot and answering machine says that and please leave a message, but know one does,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 03:31 pm:

But the frame would make it an earlier '13. Looks like a great start for a wonderful car. However, I cannot afford it and have too many projects already.
Good luck!
Do you have any marginal brass radiators? How much would they be? Plus shipping? I can rebuild rough stuff.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 03:55 pm:

Sorry no used radiators they have all been bought, I might split it up and sell it as late 12 or early 13 frame, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 06:19 pm:

How much for the lot?
David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 08:36 am:

5200.00,Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration