Old Photo - So Whats Going On Here ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - So Whats Going On Here ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 10:47 pm:

So do the couple in the coupe look past tense or is it just me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 11:51 pm:

A. The guy in the Dodge is showing the young lady that he has more $$ and a better car than the young fella in the Ford!
or
B. The guy in the Dodge has found his wife parking with the young fella in the Ford and is handing her her clothes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:54 am:

The guy thinking he is in a Dodge is about to go mad because he just found out that his car is only the little Overland!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 01:08 am:

What about the lady in rear seat of touring? The box thing has a flap open on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 01:47 am:

I think its a phonograph.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:09 am:

Clearly they are testing possible sites for outdoor movies. The suitcase is to show where the chicks on rollerskates will leave the milk shakes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:41 am:

Private detectives found here .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 10:10 am:

Pre-telemarketers. "Sir, we have here a nice assortment of engagement and wedding rings. For a small deposit......yadda, yadda, yadda"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Mahaffey on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 10:39 am:

I think Mark got it right. The box is a wind-up record player with the horn opened, so that it's "turned up all the way." The Dodge is acting as a self-propelled, automatic CD changer, providing music for the cuddlers in the Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 11:04 am:

The Dodge is an Overland!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration