Ski's for a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Ski's for a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Enos Wiseman on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 07:35 am:

This is listed on craigslist for Maine if someone would like to convert their T to a snowmobile.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/3857322076.html

Ski's for T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 09:03 am:

That front axle is not for a model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 11:14 am:

Its a chevy axle and I've had chevy front axles w/T spindles in them before, I think it'd work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 01:18 pm:

That is a good price for a start for a Snowmobile, all the hardware is there, just need to make new wood. Alsa one orig. ID tag. could use on a T or Chevy from the early 20's. The other parts can be gotten new From N.H. SNOCARS
in N.H.and save some money on a complete set.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 02:20 pm:

That's the most unusual rope tow I've seen! The rope tow at Snowman's hill, between Mt. Shasta & McCloud used model A wheels for the pulleys. Snowman's hill was once an Olympic ski Jump training site--way back when (20s or 30s).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 01:00 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration