One half of a straight eight -Photo of a speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: One half of a straight eight -Photo of a speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 09:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 09:19 am:

I'll bet the peddles are hard on bare feet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 09:34 am:

I love it :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 10:17 am:

Neat photo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 10:32 am:

When you gonna drive barefooted you wrap them pedals up with toweling or Spanish moss. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 01:00 pm:

Man, I don't even drive in shorts due to the hot air coming up through the pedal slots. Can't imagine driving barefooted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 05:08 pm:

Must have spent his tire money on the fancy paint job. Looks like low buck fun though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 09:33 pm:

Looks to me like a well-to-do young family with an old Model "T" jalopy that they keep down at the beach house to have fun with on weekends and vacation!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration