OT need some help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT need some help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 08:52 pm:

I had occasion the other day to revisit a friend's house and see his cars. He has passed,and his widow wants to sell his 1911 torpedo and a 1928 Buick coupe. The coupe is very nice,but I have no idea what to tell her to expect for it? Any Buick collectors out there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 01:07 am:

Closed Ebay auctions can often give some guidance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick-Other-base-coupe-192-buick-coupe-/300904381 824?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item460f4c7d80&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 01:11 am:

Thanks,this car has ,I believe,the original six engine and is in as good a shape as that one ,with a nice mohair interior.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 11:36 pm:

Check out the Buick forum there >>> http://forums.aaca.org/forum.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernard Paulsen, San Buenaventura, Calif on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 02:27 am:

Let us know when the '11 Torpedo comes up for sale. Right now there's a '12 Torpedo on eBay that needs love, and the seller states that the reserve is below $10K. A Torpedo is on my wish list, but they are hard to come by.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration