No im not the origional owner.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: No im not the origional owner.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 02:11 pm:

Nope,i only look that old.The 14 turned 99 yesterday 7/3/2013.Would like to paint it red for it's next birthday but Grandmaw says NO!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 02:42 pm:

Glad to hear your still a live! Have not heard from you on the forum for years? I hope to see you at the car fest this year. Happy 99 birthday Bud!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 03:21 pm:

Happy Birthday, Bud!

I took this at the OCF four years ago. I bet you haven't changed as much as your grandson...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 08:27 pm:

RD,Has it been four years? The Grandson is atleast a foot taller than i am,but almost everyone else is too!! Just took Lizzie for ice cream and she is still smooth Joe. Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 09:37 am:

Bud, I have to say that I never would of thought dynamic balancing a 1500 rpm engine would of mattered as much as it does, I know there is a whole lot more T people happy since you asked me to have it done. Thanks for teaching another old boy a new trick!! Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 11:29 am:

No I'm not the original owner, but I'm the first registered owner.

'Twas a farm truck in Denton Texas. Never registered in Texas.

Jim Weir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 03:43 pm:

Bud! Welcome back, good to hear from you!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration