Any t's in the keys?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Any t's in the keys?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 06:24 pm:

headed to the Fla keys next week. Just checking to see if any T's live down that way?

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 07:40 pm:

I asked about that when I went to Key West to visit my son & his family about 2 years ago. Someone told me there was a Model A there somewhere, but that's about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 01:54 pm:

Good luck on getting responses I tried and nothing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 02:15 pm:

Are you driving your T down?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 06:00 pm:

Miami to Key West is about a 3-1/2 or 4 hours' drive in a modern car. It'd be an all-day trip in a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 06:21 pm:

I leave the key in my T.
Sorry. Have a wonderful day, whatever you are going there for!
(Can you tell I am bored out of my gourd babysitting screwed up family again?)
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 09:32 pm:

An all day drive in a T from Miami to the Keys under the sweltering Florida sun would lose it's appeal real fast, especially in a closed cab during a sudden gulley washer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 09:55 pm:

Welll...actually, I'm taking my sons (12 and 13)scuba diving for the week - flying down from Atlanta. Just looking for some 'dad time' between dives.

Building memories...

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 10:33 pm:

Michael G,
Good for you! Enjoy those kids while you can.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 08:54 am:

Thanks Wayne...

I love them dearly, and am trying my best to craft them into being fine men.

This is a rare forum where folks understand that.

Michael

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration