Balch Brothers store Congamong Lakes Mass.-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Balch Brothers store Congamong Lakes Mass.-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 11:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 12:10 am:

Looks like someone altered a Runabout by making a pick up truck out of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 10:45 am:

It also looks like the coupe has a 1925 tire carrier on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 03:45 pm:

One never knows, but the coupe looks like a '19 to '23.
My '24 coupe has the tail-lamp to the side of the plate. It actually has two, one on each side. I added the second one to be better seen at night.
Thanks for sharing the picture, Herb!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 07:05 pm:

That Coupe looks a lot like my '22 and the tire carrier is the same as on my '22.

Oh only to be able to go back in time and walk into that store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 09:31 pm:

I think it's now Red Riding Hood's Basket Cafe. Their website says it was formerly a General Store.

balchbros

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 09:34 pm:

It's in Congamond Lakes, Southwick, MA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 09:19 am:

Just to drift a bit. 2nd story looks rather spacious with high ceilings, larger windows, etc. Maybe a hotel or public meeting place?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration