8th of July parade, twice as good as the 4th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 8th of July parade, twice as good as the 4th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 12:27 am:

A couple in our neighbourhood were unable to attend the 4th celebration, so we got together a little parade to go by their home, things kinda snowballed and it turned out to be a big party after the parade. This photo was taken before the drill team showed up, the horses did not make it, but one neighbour came with a horse trailer so he could shovel manure out in front of the drill team.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 12:52 am:

Gustaf,

That is so cool! I wish I could have been a part of that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 10:33 am:

That was mighty thoughtful of the guy who brought the trailer load of horse apples. Can't have a parade without 'em.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 12:48 pm:

We have some really thoughtful people in our community.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:00 pm:

Beautiful! I love it!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration