Help I want hear your horn email?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Help I want hear your horn email?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:03 pm:

Has anyone else gotten this?

hey herb i relly would like to hear the horn if so can you call my cellphone so i can hear the horn please here it is 8709741635

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:07 pm:

Herb, no I haven't, although I did send this poster a note on one of the threads that we were almost neighbors. No response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:48 pm:

That number is around Jonesboro, Arkinsaw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:50 pm:

Herb, I got a very similar request on this post:

My T has lost most of its power, any ideas?

It's down near the bottom and looks like the same phone number. Hope this helps you out.

Happy motoring, Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 05:30 pm:

I got a similar email, then saw his post(s) here asking the same thing. For what it's worth, that area code in the phone number is the right one for Jonesboro, AR.

Maybe Garrett moved to AR. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 06:41 pm:

I got a request to sound my bulb horn for him but am not able to get my phone and horn that close together.
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration