1906 photo--is this a "K" ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 1906 photo--is this a "K" ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 02:00 pm:

Now that Rob H. has gotten us about the model K--is this one? paul

model K?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 02:18 pm:

Paul,

No, it doesn't have the radiator shape, nor does the crank appear to go through the box on the radiator. It also has individual front seats, instead of a "bench" like the K. It is a large car, with victorian style body, similar to the 1906 K.

Thank you for posting, I'm sure someone will identify it,

Rob

Henry Ford, along with family and another couple in a 1906 K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 03:16 pm:

Photo is also a great shot of Old 97 coming into the station.....

far right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 12:44 pm:

I think the car in question may be a 1905 or 1906 Packard.
1906 Packard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 01:41 am:

Dan W,
It does look like it may be a Packard. It is difficult to tell for sure. On my computer, I enlarged it until fuzzy, but it looks promising.
Thanks to all above!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration