1912 Model T Pickup body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 1912 Model T Pickup body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernard Paulsen, San Buenaventura, Calif on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 01:52 am:

Not mine, know nothing about it, but find it super interesting at this price:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/3922558134.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 07:47 am:

I would jump on that if it were closer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 08:56 am:

There is an early T in the garage and a early Harley too. I would jump on them :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Cuenca Ecuador on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 08:56 am:

Looks like the chassis was used under the body in the garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 11:22 am:

The bench is worth that.

I'm in selling mode, so won't go after it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 11:39 am:

You could have more than $200 worth of fun with that. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernard Paulsen, San Buenaventura, Calif on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 09:38 pm:

I called the Lady and left a message. If it's still available, I'll buy it and bring it to the Chatsworth meet next month or so or, if somebody else really wants it, we'll figure something out. I can store it for a few months, no problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 08:16 am:

The listing was deleted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 08:34 am:

Since the seller's name was Marta, I could guess an inheritance or divorce was involved, and the T in the garage could be had.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration