Thank you

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Thank you
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana Gustafson on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 02:30 pm:

I am a new member but I have frequented your site for a while now. The members here at this website are "hands down" the best at providing great information. I am a 'rookie' to the Model T itself, however I am trying to get a better clipboard of data to learn. Again, thank you to all of you for your information and I look forward toward further readings from the website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 03:00 pm:

Just my rifle scope, The forum is there to help get the job done from a distance. Your welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 03:32 pm:

A good thing to do is read all the previous years listings. It may seem like a chore, but it's the best way to find good data, hint & tips. At the top left of each page usually you will find the words Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013. Click on Model T Ford Forum: to go back one step in the directory chain where you will find the previous years listed. Just the subject of ignition coils will yield enough data to fill a very large book. A few years ago I went thru all previous years listings and copied all coil related threads into Word documents for each year.

If you're really anal about data retention like I am, use a free program like WinHTTrack to make local copies of every Forum year on your own computer. If anything is lost off the club computer system, you will have your own backup to peruse anytime. Just be sure to back up your copies often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 07:59 pm:

The guys on this forum are the best. I'm looking forward to buying another Model T soon so I can start pestering them with newbie questions again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 11:22 pm:

Hey Garnet, do you have the 2008 forum on back up? I think there portions missing around the fall. I tried finding a thread about I car Royce bought that he ended up selling to me a year later- a early 15 roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 11:41 pm:

Dexter - this is a little off topic but your question makes me think about what might happen if they change the software used for this site.

Unless new software shows past posts we would loose some great info from folks that have forgotten what they said or are now driving T's in the afterlife.

Chris - I am wondering if the file format that is being used can be read by standard programs and if it is possible to provide (sell) CD's or even a memory stick with them --

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration