Date of Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Date of Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 01:38 am:

My brother in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, sent this picture and wants to know it's year of manufacture. Can anyone help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Skille on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 01:53 am:

Looks like a 1912.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 02:08 am:

1912 with a Presto Lite tank on the running board?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 07:30 am:

I agree it looks like a late 1912 touring with the optional carbide Prestolite tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 04:32 pm:

Thanks!! This is a picture of family members of a friend of my brother and he wants to know about when it was taken. He was thinking it was in the 29s. Your responses are much appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 05:02 pm:

The clothes and hair styles are a lot closer to 1912 than to the twenties.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration