Model t dealer keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Model t dealer keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael sharkey on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 01:20 am:

Does anybody know where I can get a model t dealer key . The one that I'm looking for (in case there is more than one type ) is 4 keys that are connected with a rivet looking thing . The keys them self have the numbers of the key holes that they fit in on them .
Thanks
M sharkey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 01:23 am:

They come up on Ebay every so often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 03:49 am:

Lang's Old Car Parts carry them, Regards, John

http://www.modeltford.com/item/5013-MSTR.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nowell Herman on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 10:57 am:

So what does the # on the key actually mean, mine is a #61. So if I buy another key with a #61 it will work?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 10:58 am:

Yup!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael sharkey on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 01:08 pm:

Hey jay do you know where I can find an original one . How much do they usually run for ? As far as price goes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 05:55 pm:

We had a box full of master keys that Dad got from an auto parts store 50 years ago and we ebayed them average was $60.00 some times more some times less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 07:40 pm:

This is a set that I bought through the Vintage Ford Trading Post about twenty five years ago. Each key will do six different key numbers. Regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 07:56 pm:

Michael, I paid ten dollars at a swap meet for the set ten odd years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael sharkey on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 08:34 pm:

@ jay .
Do you want to sell it for $20 now . You will double
you money . ; ) ha ha .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:09 pm:

I've had a set since '56, I assume that they're original.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration