Help me identify connecting rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Help me identify connecting rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 09:10 pm:

Can you help me identify this connecting rods?
These are the only photos I have.
I would also like to purchase some if you are selling any that are exactly the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 09:54 pm:

Not T. The oil slot over the wrist pin bushing may be recognizable to someone familiar with them.
Good luck!
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 10:00 pm:

Wow ok, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 12:38 pm:

What kind of metal detector are you using? ws

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 12:54 pm:

Ex Trooper:

He's trying to replicate the gizmo in this thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/373663.html?1373601893

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration