Our Model T on it's way to Florida

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Our Model T on it's way to Florida
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Brown on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 10:55 pm:

I know it is summer now but this was taken 10/25/2012 in Salt Lake City. Two nites befor we had to turn around going up Santiam Pass in Oregon as we did not have chains. Roads were clear when we left earlier.
Had to unbolt the windshield stanchions when I went to back the trailer into the garage. About 1 1/2 inches to high.
We finally got ourselves moved on June 29th but have to go back sometime for things in storage and T parts I have stored.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 01:43 am:

Oregon to Fla?

Why?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Cuenca Ecuador on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 12:23 pm:

He's retired Ralph. Don't you know all retirees move to the Sunshine state :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 01:43 pm:

I'll never be retar'd enough to move to the land of sweat, swat and storms.

There's plenty of sun just across the Cascades from Roseburg where he was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 02:01 pm:

Yes, but it's a cold sun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 04:54 pm:

Ralph;
Sure glad you said that, because we have enough people, like you, down here. Who in the h*ll would want to live in Calafunny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 06:06 pm:

"Who in the h*ll would want to live in Calafunny."

Even though this state's politics stink, I'll bet a lot of you guys think the whole state looks like L.A. or the San Francisco bay area.
Here's where I live, population 600 or so, nearest stop light 10 miles away. No floods, earthquakes, traffic, tornadoes. Not that bad really.
http://www.mokehill.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 07:24 pm:

Yep, a lot of California is still beautiful. But that's not what the rest of the country sees on TV.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 08:13 pm:

Hey, guys! We like our preposterous reputation; it keeps the timid flatlanders where they belong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 08:34 pm:

The Redwoods,Yosemite,and the Cost are nice but so much is so poor the crows carry their lunch! Yes the Imperial Valley is great but like The Red River Valley it's only so big.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 05:12 am:

Hey Ralph, I lived in Calif. (except for my Military days), from 1948 to 1997. My step dad and my mom left Cal. in the early 90's, he was born there. He used to refer to himself as a 'California Tax Exile'. I followed them to Florida in 97. My daughter and her husband followed us and left in 2001. Don't worry, you couldn't drag any of us back to 'Governor Moon Beam's state' with a chain. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration