Zenith Accesory Intake Manifold For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Zenith Accesory Intake Manifold For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 12:32 pm:

Hey guys,

Recently there was a thread discussing the Zenith accessory T carbs. It was mentioned that the intake manifold was even harder to find than the carb itself. Just cruising through Lang's web catalog, I stumbled across this:

http://www.modeltford.com/item/ZZZ_0520.aspx

Just thought I'd let you all know about it. Maybe someone here will have a need. (No connection with me.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 05:04 pm:

There was also one on eBad. Bidding stayed low, reserve not met. I have a Zenith carb and could have been interested but cannot afford anything I do not need right now.
Maybe I should have mentioned it earlier. But I hate to drive up bidding wars. I see that the one at Lang's is no longer available. The one from eBad may get re-listed.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration