**1927 Headlight Assembly**

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: **1927 Headlight Assembly**
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 05:51 pm:

Does anyone know the size of the nut that holds the bucket to the bar? I'd really like to add that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 06:23 pm:

Does anyone know where I can get the PAD for the headlight bar?

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 06:27 pm:

The part numbers listed are for both Snyders and Langs Snyders p/n are on the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 06:30 pm:

I should also mention, that the only difference between Snyders and Langs, is that on the pad sold by Snyders, the holes are square to fit a carriage bolt. Langs are round.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 07:21 pm:

Cool thank you very much!

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration