1911 Sellers 35-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 1911 Sellers 35-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, July 26, 2013 - 06:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Cuenca Ecuador on Friday, July 26, 2013 - 06:28 pm:

Great looking car!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, July 26, 2013 - 06:39 pm:

Is that just an illusion or are those spokes flat or square?

Neat photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 11:39 am:

I used to have a postcard with that same picture on it. I loaned it to a fellow to copy, and never got it back. I always wondered if there was one of these cars still in existence. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 05:17 pm:

Doesn't it appear as if a radiator emblem has been blocked out?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 07:08 pm:

Sellers Motor Cars were made in Hutchinson Kansas starting in 1909 and ending production in 1912. I don't know it they went out of business or sold out to another company at that time.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration