Total Recoil

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Total Recoil
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 05:12 pm:

Who was the guy and contact information that rebuilt the coil rings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 05:19 pm:

Call Wally Szumowski 773-586-4485

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 05:44 pm:

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 08:22 pm:

Will Copeland:

RV Anderson does a super job. He is a frequent poster on this forum. You should be able to get his address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 10:30 pm:

Haven't seen RV's but Wally does an excellent job. RV's reputation is solid and I bet his are just as Dave says.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 11:10 pm:

Wally has all kinds already done, so, you send him yours and he immediately sends you one back. I'm very happy with the one he did for my 15.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 01:45 am:

I never met the man but i have a Wally coil ring and when you run a [Stem Winder] a hot coil ring is very important!! About 4 or 5 notches advance turn the switch RIGHT/to MAG and pull the handle!!Scared,get a chebby or another off brand!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 10:09 am:

I have gotten rebuilt coil rings from both Wally and RV. Both guys do excellent work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:10 pm:

I have seen coil rings from both and they are equally fine. I think the deciding factor might be shipping cost to your location.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration