"Old photo" - Me, my girl and my friends with my T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: "Old photo" - Me, my girl and my friends with my T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 02:48 pm:

Here are 2 pics made by 1920's camera - at the Retro-fest in Moscow
July 2013

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 02:51 pm:

Nice pictures, Michael. Thank you. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 03:21 pm:

Great picture !
But don't take this wrong, just some thing I noticed. Every face in these picture doesn't have that hard life look of say original 20's and 30's pictures. I guess you just had to live it.
Charley
PS--Yes I do like the pictures and thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 04:36 pm:

Cool Michael. Makes me want to get more vintage clothes for myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 04:49 pm:

Cool!

Is this the original view?

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 04:54 pm:

Jim, of course - but that is author's view))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 09:40 pm:

Very nice costumes! Thank you Michael!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 11:43 pm:

What kind of camera and where do you get film nowdays? I've got an old brownie box camera I'd love to use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 01:20 am:

Michael G,
Wonderful! I always look forward to your posts!
Thank you for sharing!
Yes, what kind of camera?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 07:27 am:

Camera?

Let me guess: Either a speedgraphic or rolliflex ??

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 07:50 am:

Where's your duster, goggles, raccoon skin coat and college pennant? Oh! And of course your back pocket hooch flask. LOL :-). Great pictures and period clothes. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 07:54 am:

I believe Russian cameras were competitive with German and American cameras 100 years ago. I gave one to a nephew 40 years ago, and that started him collecting old cameras.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 09:22 am:

Very nice photos, Thanks for posting.

Happy motoring, Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 04:15 am:

Here is camera

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration