*Clayton Paddison and Julia Paddison Tie the Knot!*

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: *Clayton Paddison and Julia Paddison Tie the Knot!*
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison, Portland Oregon on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 02:56 pm:

A month ago, I married my sweetheart :-) These are some of the great shots the cameras captured...

My family..

Best friends from high school...

My wife's family....all here from Iceland!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 03:08 pm:

Excellent, well done, congratulations.
Here's do a lifetime of happiness... [sip].
(throwing rice... throwing rice... throwing rice)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison, Portland Oregon on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 03:09 pm:

A few more..

My Brother..

My Best friend of 22 years Daniel..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 03:59 pm:

Very cool! :-) I thought for a minute there you married your car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 04:06 pm:

Now that's a motorhead wedding! Congrats!

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 04:41 pm:

Clayton,

Good for you! Best wishes for a long & happy life together!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 04:56 pm:

Best wishes for a long and happy life together. Nice photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 05:58 pm:

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your bride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 07:30 pm:

You two were meant to be .... you even have the same last name! Juss kiddin'. Congratulations Old Man.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 09:39 pm:

Congratulations. Happy for both of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 10:20 pm:

Congratulations Clayton. It's been a joy following some of the high spots in your life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 10:21 pm:

No wonder we haven't seen much of you around here Clayton! Best wishes!! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 10:41 pm:

Very nice. Best wishes to you and your lovely bride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:07 pm:

Clayton, my wife liked the pic of the moto-meter with a ring on top. Nicely done sir...you're a lucky man !!!! Congrats to you and your lady !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 12:06 am:

Dang Clayton.......you clean up reeeeeeeeeeeeal nice....... :-)
Congrats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 01:32 am:

Congratulations to you both. Thanks for sharing your special day with your extended forum family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 01:59 am:

Rings on the motometer--did you marry your car????
:-)
Congrats,hope you have a long adventure for the two of you.
37 years here (Rats, I coulda gotten out at 20 years for good behavior! Who am I kidding, ME?? Good Behavior??)
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 02:58 am:

Congrat's Clayton! It's a special Gal that will share the spotlight on Her special day with a car. I think she's a Keeper! Here's to many years and miles of Happiness!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 07:27 am:

Congratulations to you and your wife! How special it is to share your life and dreams with the one you love.

Recommended resource – Mark Gungor’s “Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage.” If it were about Model T’s it would be showing humorous incidents such as someone stepping on the reverse pedal and watching the Model T drive forward. Then a quick review that the rear axle ring gear fits on either side of the pinion but on the correct side we have two speeds forward but on the carburetor side we have two speeds backwards. Of course you know that one since you flipped the rear axle on your speedster. Only Mark does it with themes from marriage. And he doesn’t make me or my wife feel like idiots for common mistakes many of us make. Rather he helps us see what we can do to make those common tendencies build and strengthen our marriage when we know what they are. There is an infomercial on You-tube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykh7Tcd_tbk . The material is available as a book [if we know we won’t read it – why purchase it?], DVD – a great way to watch it with your wife, seminar, and some small groups use the material. We are going through it again in a small group at our church. It is reassuring to know I’m not the only one that has problems hearing what my wife says – especially if she only says it once.

Best to you and your bride as you cruise down the road of life in one of the best looking speedsters ever.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 07:48 am:

Congratulations!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison, Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 04:42 pm:

Thank you so kindly all!

We were blessed with a beautiful wedding....and I am blessed with such a wonderful companion :-)

I am honored and happy to share it with you all..as Warwick said, my "extended forum family".

Scott,

I really am....and the pics with the roadster were her idea :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison, Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 04:45 pm:

Hap,

We will have to look into that. We both love to laugh and understand each other better then most, but it never hurts to keep fresh ideas in mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shaun Veness on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 04:56 am:

congratulations Clayton..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 07:48 am:

Excellent and congratulations from today forward to you both. Love the rings on the motometer shot. May you be bound together by love as well as motor oil, grease, cotter pins, etc.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 09:39 am:

Congratulations!

At the reception after my wedding my 14 T was parked nose to nose with my wife's 40 Ford pickup street rod.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 09:44 am:

Very nice....congratulations Clayton....

Olivier

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration