MTFCA Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: MTFCA Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 09:52 am:

Is anyone here who is from the Tiffin, Ohio area coming to the MTFCA National Tour next month in Eureka Springs? I have bought a fender from a Forum member in Tiffin, and I'm wondering whether someone could bring it along when they come to the tour. Thanks for any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 08:36 am:

I just learned that Tiffin is in the far north end of Ohio. The seller of the fender says he can get someone to take it to Dayton, which is near Richmond, IN. Could someone pick it up there? Thanks, Mike. 479-790-4229.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration