ID Help Model T Dash

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: ID Help Model T Dash
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 04:23 pm:

Out in the yard digging up rear quarters for a touring car and I stumbled across this dash. I haven't paid enough attention to closed cars to guess what body type or year it fits. The lower clamp on the dash I have never or can't recall seeing it before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 04:28 pm:

Typical 23-25 sedan/coupe dash. Not sure about the steering clamp,it may be aftermarket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 05:35 pm:

The steering clamp is 26/27.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 05:41 pm:

the clamp isn't 26/7. This clamp is totally flat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 10:36 pm:

Probably a home made set up, for sure not 23-25 as they have three holes for the upper part of the column mount. kb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 11:51 pm:

That looks too nicely made to be home made.
Here's a pic of the support in my '27 Tudor.

Support bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 12:14 am:

I have a 1922 centerdoor which uses this clamp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 06:46 am:

I'm missing a clamp on my '27 Touring. Anyone know where I can purchase one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 12:09 pm:

Could it be Canadian? There are a lot of other things different with them...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 02:25 pm:

Dennis.......check here FIRST with John Danuser........then take a crack at Model T Haven >>> http://modelthaven.com/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration