Mr Ford.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Mr Ford.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 01:29 pm:

Imagine my suprise when the phone rang and caller id said it was Henry Ford!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 01:48 pm:

What did he have to say?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 01:51 pm:

He wanted to inform Bud of a Model T recall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 02:00 pm:

Was Bud the only original T owner Mr. Ford could find to call? (Sorry Bud, couldn't resist. :-))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 02:11 pm:

The phone said Henry Ford but it was The Henry Ford calling and i guess im doing a cranking demo.Proably a few want to bet if my suspenders will hold? I hope Lizzie don't fly off the handle! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 03:05 pm:

Bud - Better get re-inforced suspenders... :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 06:10 pm:

Keith,Your right we can't have people running around rubbing their eyes!! Hard to belive im such a poor driver they usually give one side of the parking lot alone!! See you soon! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 06:14 pm:

I can hardly wait!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration