Old Photo - Parts Department 1919

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Parts Department 1919
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 07:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 08:21 pm:

I'll take 10 of each!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 08:25 pm:

Mike, You First after me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 08:34 pm:

That is another very cool picture.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 09:17 pm:

I'm afraid that if I could time travel, I might corrupt history. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 09:27 pm:

Looks like these guys were ready for all those new 1919 Fords that came with a spare carrier and rim but NO TIRE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 09:34 pm:

Yummmmm, what are the two black boxes on the table with peaked lids? Metal, leather, tool box, ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:53 am:

Erich -- Those are running board tool boxes for "Doctor's Coupes". :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration