INSHIELD driving lamp installation instructions wanted.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: INSHIELD driving lamp installation instructions wanted.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 12:00 pm:

I have a NOS Inshield driving lamp that I would like to use. This is the lamp that mount against the inside windshield that will swivil to shine where you want it on the road ahead. I would like to see a copy of the original installation instructions that would have came with the lamp. I have the original box it was packaged in but the directions have gone astray. Anybody have a copy of the instructions?

Inshield lamp

inshield lamp

Inshield lammp

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration