MTFCA Member Gil Mangels and Montana Salt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: MTFCA Member Gil Mangels and Montana Salt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 10:17 am:

Leaving a Montana small town early Saturday morning.

Coming out of the grocery store, I spot this
and give hot pursuit !

My chase gives way to a chance meeting with Gil Mangels and ' White Lightning ' ....

If you get a chance, visit his museum:

@ http://www.miracleofamericamuseum.org/index.html

Jim :-)

White Lightning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 10:35 am:

Just visited there last month, it is a great place for a visit, put it on your bucket list.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 11:51 am:

We've been there several times (some family is from Montana) and the MTFCA National Rocky Mountain Tour several years ago made that a stop - really is a great museum with gracious hosts !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 03:53 pm:

Gil is a wonderful guy. I traded motorcycle parts with him in the 70's. Saw his museum on the MTFCA Tour Steve mentioned. I can't imagine one person gathering up and displaying all that he has in that museum.
I hadn't seen "White Lightning". It shows he still knows how to have fun.
Thanks for the post Jim
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration