Exhaust cut out

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Exhaust cut out
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 04:02 am:

I have an exhaust cut out pedal that is NOT a locking type but more of a toggle pedal. It was on a T that I had and worked very well. It requires a cut out that opens when you push pedal to one side and closes when you push pedal to the other side, (like a toggle switch). The reason this is required is that the area in the floor for the pedal on my T hack is narrow and the common type of pedal is too wide for the for the hole in the floor. The old cut out assembly I had is long gone. It was a lot lighter than the new ones I see that are available. If anyone has what they think would work or knows where I can find one, send pictures. Thanks.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration