A few pics from the Dearborn to Lansing tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: A few pics from the Dearborn to Lansing tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 09:06 pm:

Ford was well represented on the first day of the tour with Models C, F, K, and several Brass Ts making the trip to Lansing. I believe all the Fords made it the first day. John Grace and the other organizers have put on a great tour, and the weather was good. Tomorrow we return to Dearborn, then the OCF on Saturday and Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 09:19 pm:

Uuuuuuhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhh! So pretty, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 12:18 am:

Rob,
Like the Buick photos!
Verne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 05:54 am:

Rob,

Some beautiful cars! Thank you for the photos.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 09:44 am:

Thanks Rob !! Gorgeous cars and not a cloud in the sky so the brass really shines!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 05:05 pm:

Oh, I wish I could be there. I started to mention what I was doing yesterday but decided those comments were not needed here.
Have a wonderful time at what looks like the best antique automobile gathering in the world!
Drive carefully, And, everyone, enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 05:07 pm:

Back at the Hotel

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration