Gilmour Model T Driving Certificate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Gilmour Model T Driving Certificate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 05:52 pm:

Curious as to how many have the Model T Driving Certificate from the Gilmore Car Museum? Looks like it would be fun.

www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 09:21 pm:

I do not but i can say the Gilmore is a great place!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 04:16 pm:

I have it. It was a lot of fun! They split us into two groups. One group was driving around the grounds in one of several Ts while the others toured the museum. Then we switched off. Everyone got to drive at least two different Ts. I myself drove a '23 roadster and then a depot hack, not sure of the year. Also available was a '26 Touring and a late teens Touring (didn't get the year). There was also a survivor 1914 Touring that was just perfect but wasn't available for driving (just looking).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration