Home from Hilbilly tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Home from Hilbilly tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 05:52 pm:

Thanks to those responsible for a wonderful tour.
My GPS says 1552.6 miles
My camera must have over heated today it seems to be Dead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris - Garland, Texas on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 09:38 pm:

Dean - it was a pleasure meeting you - I have lots of pictures just haven't had time to downsize them to post here.

I agree with you - THANKS to all of the folks that made this a great tour, hope to see everyone again in the future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 09:40 pm:

Dean,

Sounds like it was a great tour. Glad all went well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By clayton swanson on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 10:11 pm:

some guys get to have all the fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Pearson on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 10:16 pm:

Dean,
Enjoyed talking with you and thanks for the new piece in the T toolbox!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:25 am:

Certainly was a fun and enjoyable tour. I had a nice time talking with all you guys as well.

A real Thanks for everyone that worked so hard to put this tour on!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration