Good Auction in South Bend!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Good Auction in South Bend!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 07:19 am:

Steve, you missed a good one. This past weekend I went to the Don Eichstadt auction in the South Bend area. There were about 75 bidders there and about 5 hours of selling nothing other than Model T parts. Sorry about not taking more and better pics, but I was busy bidding. Saw Joe Bell, Jack Daron and others there.

Parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 07:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 07:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 09:17 am:

It was a good trip and sale. We went up Friday,and along the way I picked up a DB axle ,a 21 inch split rim,and a 25 door check strap clamp. Found some things at the sale also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 05:04 pm:

Rats !! I live about 5 miles from the auction and did not know about it ! Oh well saved some money

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 05:06 pm:

I'm with you, David. oh well
chriso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 05:31 pm:

Out of curiosity, do you know what the Corvette went for? I kind of wanted to go to that auction but was too busy with kids sports, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 05:35 pm:

Also, I see some Indiana folks. Have any of you heard anything about Rallie Murphy? I had heard some rumor but the person wasn't 100% sure and I couldn't find anything out on Google.

Sorry about the threadjack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 05:35 pm:

They bid it up to $20,000 and The guy didn't sell it. (I think he lived across the street.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 10:05 pm:

what did the 16 T sell for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 10:43 pm:

The buy of the day was the 16. It brought $2500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 10:48 pm:

The buy of the day was the 16. It brought $2500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 07:07 am:

The vette got to 19500 and didn't sell but the price was very very close to the reserve. Contact me offline for a contact #.

A fellow T buddy just ran across Rallie Murphy this past weekend while out to breakfast. So he's still kicking.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration