Kingston L4 Carb Float

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Kingston L4 Carb Float
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 09:26 am:

Hello all, I bought a Kingston L4 carb on an online auction site to use as a spare for my 1923 touring/pickup. It is missing the float, float needle, and seat. I see that Lang's has the needle and seat, but the only Kingston float they offer is for an L2. Will the L2 float work in an L4? I know that the original L4 float was brass and the Lang's float appears to be plastic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:17 am:

My apologies, I should have done a search first, I went ahead and bought two of the briggs & stratton floats that the forum mentions as a good replacement for the L4 float.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:19 am:

My apologies, I should have used the search function before I posted. I went ahead and bought two of the briggs and stratton floats that the forum mentions as a good replacement for the L4 float.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration