Talked to Henry Ford last week........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Talked to Henry Ford last week........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 05:54 pm:

Remember building this one, Henry?
We ran into Mr. Ford the other day and had a good talk! He didn't exactly remember building my T, but he did say it looked to him to be more a 1915/16/17/18/19, rather than a 1915. When I asked him about water pumps, all he said was something about history being more or less, bunk......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 06:01 pm:

I hope you seized the moment and asked him to clarify his thoughts, opinions and views with respect to the Model K Ford. If so, please share them with us mere mortals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 06:18 pm:

He said he hated the Model K.... right up until he sold one, and then he loved them....... He said to say "hi" to Rob Heyen......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 07:36 pm:

Joe and Tim,

Funny, that's not what he told me. :-)

It was more like this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 10:32 pm:

That's Mr. Smurford. Often confused with Mr. Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 11:55 pm:

Why is Henry so 'blue'? I guess he's not happy with the way this country's headed, either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 11:58 pm:

He shouldn't be blue. Auto sales are up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 11:14 am:

Henry seems have become narrow minded and needs to become a bit more rounded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 11:55 am:

You'd think with all those camping trips that he'd have a little more color.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration