T Gas Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: T Gas Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 05:37 pm:

Check out this T gas pump.
Go to this ebay #261130857286 and then look at his auction for a lot of his gas station pictures. Very easy to save his pictures if you want any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 05:39 pm:

Love the jack set-up!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 05:53 pm:

Me too, that car is just moments away from falling off the jack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 06:49 pm:

I can visualize this being right after the 1933 Long Beach earthquake, and that was a way to pump gas.

Oops, I see a 1940s Chebby. Mebbe it was after a hurricane hit Florida.

No, that looks like a Calif brand. I dunno.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 07:05 pm:

Maybe he couldn't pay the electric bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 08:03 pm:

The picture was taken sometime between 1946 and 1958.

http://www.uvm.edu/landscape/dating/gas_stations/calso_chevron.php

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration