26 headlight rings?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 26 headlight rings?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marvin turner on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 11:17 pm:

Are all nickle plated t headlight rings the same?I have one steel painted and one plated one.I found one on ebay but dont know if it will fit or not.
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 12:05 am:

Yes they are the same. The plated one would be brass but should fit 1915 to 27. If you are looking at one on ebay make sure the clips that hold the glass are in good shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 05:22 am:

I have a pair of plated rings and reflectors that say Ford Brown in script. Can anyone shine any light on these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 05:29 am:

Doesn't all the 26/27 nickel plated brass rings say Ford Brown in script? ;)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration