Spare tire rack.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Spare tire rack.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Genson on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:30 pm:

26 Fordor has wire wheels excpet the spare. I want to get a wire wheel for the spare. Can I use and the wood wheel tire rack (Or retro fit it) for the wire wheel? Or do I have to find another spare tire rack?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:33 pm:

Just unbolt the "Y" and you're there. The wire wheel bolts right on that backing plate.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration