Asa Minnesota-Photo Ford Garage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Asa Minnesota-Photo Ford Garage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 12:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 12:52 pm:

I am having the hardest time today ADA Minnesota.

For what ever reason this photo was hard to upload. I would click on the upload attachment box and nothing would happen. I tried to wait it out and hoped it would finally bring up the page to find the picture but it would not happen. I finally was going to shut the computer down for a while, and when I was exiting the last thing behind the forum page was the browse for the photo page.
So what I am saying is perhaps those that are saying they are having a hard time posting a picture that this could be happening to them too.

Herb

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration