Old Photo - Nice Pillar Less Enclosed Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Nice Pillar Less Enclosed Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:37 am:

I LIKE IT! Demountable wires as well. Pretty darn spiffie....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 03:42 pm:

Speedy Bill has several in his museum in Lincoln Nebraska. Sorry I could not find the pictures in my files but I am searching. I posted them back in late June 2013

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 03:48 pm:

Speedy Bill doesn't have any 1918 removable pillar coupes in his museum. I was there three weeks ago.

Frank is probably thinking of the removable hardtops that Spedy Bill has to convert an ordinary T torpedo runabout into a hard top. He had one converted 1913 runabout and two extra top assemblies on display when I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 05:07 pm:

Interesting car with 1917 Ontario licence plate & accessory parking lights.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 11:12 am:

The guy looks like he is ready to go to the golf course.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration