I need some help identifying 2 fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: I need some help identifying 2 fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 06:27 pm:

I bought some T parts from a guy this week. There were two fenders in the deal that neither of us have a clue what they are off of. The shiny one appears to be NOS. There is a letter and number stamped on the paint on the underside. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 06:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 06:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 06:57 pm:

Well Kenny, as u already know, they aren't Model T.
They don't even look like a matched set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 11:26 pm:

They look a lot like the fenders on our 1924 Studebaker Light Six...

a

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration