OT- Sheboygan, Wisconsin on a Sunday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT- Sheboygan, Wisconsin on a Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 06:05 am:

Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Anything I should see while I am here today ?

Sheboygan, Wisconsin ....

Any recommendations of what I should see
on a Sunday ..... ?

Jim

Any

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 07:49 am:

Jim: There is a great Maritime museum in Manitowoc which is about 15-20 miles north of Sheboygan on I-43. right on the river. Also, if the BADGER is still running the wind farm towers across the lake, it is interesting to see those drivers back the rigs onto the boat. While your there, stop in to Fleet Farm out by I-43. They have everything you'll ever need !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 07:56 am:

Bill,

Thanks for the tip.

I am heading south back to Shelby, OH later today
after I pick up a 42' Chevy PU.

Don't get me started on Fleet Farm .... :-)

I stopped yesterday in Davenport, IA ... !

I think I will visit the Lands End store
in Fox Point, WI.

I stopped there last year and got a good deal on a jacket !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 09:03 am:

Ex Troop is in the area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 09:30 pm:

Don't mention my name there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration