Generator adjustment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Generator adjustment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cal clements, athens, georgia on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 11:49 am:

Greetings from Athens, GA.

I've rebuilt my generator but I'm having a hard time keeping it set to produce amps. My thought was that I probably need to call Ron and get him to walk me through the testing and adjusting process. But before I do, what all equipment do I need?

For example, an analog anameter? What else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 11:54 am:

Do you have the MTFCA Electrical System book?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 12:30 pm:

Cal,
Look on this forum for "Generator Issues" 02/07/2013 06:17pm.

You will find the all story.

good luck

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cal clements, athens, georgia on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 12:34 pm:

many thanks!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration