OT: Bradford Exchange offers Model T trains.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT: Bradford Exchange offers Model T trains.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 06:44 pm:

For those of you who care and do not know, the Bradford exchange offers model t trains. I am not into trains, but I am into model t's and the brass era so my wife bought me the first three.

http://www.bradfordexchange.com/products/917738_ford-train-collection.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 08:48 pm:

Looks like our celebration of the moving assembly line at the Highland Park Plant on October 7 was premature. We should have waited until December 1 according to the Bradford Exchange.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration